Duct Panel Options
Flash Gaps / Shadow Gap
- 19mm Moisture Resistant Melamine Faced Chipboard (MFC). Edges are lipped with 2mm ABS high impact edging.
- For dry areas only with lipped edges.
- For dry areas only.
- 12mm Compact Laminate for wet or heavy use areas
- 19mm moisture resistant melamine faced board (MFC) for dry areas only
- 20mm HPL faced particle board
- Compact Grade laminate for wet or heavy use areas
All of our Duct Panels are supplied made to measure both in height and width.
Drawings are provide to show the layout & sizes.
Note - WE DO NOT SUPPLY TIMBER SUB-FRAMES, THESE ARE TO BE MADE ON SITE BY OTHERS.
Frames manufacture drawings are provided as a guide only.
For Information and as a guide.
Initial Quotes are based on the following
Reduced height - Standard height being 1200mm plus the thickness of the capping
Above the Divider height - Standard height of 1980mm plus the thickness of the capping
Full height floor to ceiling - Quotes are based on a standard height of 2400mm
Other heights can be manufactures P.O.A.
Please note that any deliveries of our items are subject to our Delivery & Inspection of Goods terms & condition, available on our About Us page in the Deliveries tab.
© netoiletcubicles.co.uk 2020. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of our material and imagery without express and written permission from ourselves is strictly prohibited.